- Susan B. Anthony to Frederick Douglass concerning the 40th ...
- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Page from Patent of O. & W. Wright Flying Machine, May 22, 1906
- Letter, Alexander Graham Bell to Mabel Hubbard Bell, October 5, ...
- Diagram of all space and time
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Interview with Russell Sveda (being gay in the Foreign Service)
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- Hospital Notebook: After the battle at White Oaks Church ...
- W. E. "Doc" Van Alstine's Oregon circus memories, including ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Milton Wright, September 23, 1900
- Sketch of the Atlantic oceanic cable system by Samuel F. B. ...
- Interview with Alfred Leroy Atherton Jr. (Sadat assassination)
- Frederick Douglass's genealogical notes, n.d. Autograph ...
- Letter, Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, 1907
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- Annotated page of Hurston's 1925 experimental musical, Meet the ...
- Stars and stripes forever
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- 1862 Notebook: Whitman notes Civil War woundeds' wishes ...
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Foreign Relations Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Subject: 20th Century Remove
Sound recordings of interviews, speeches, memorandums, television news, and diaries of Zbigniew Brzezinski. The recorded interviews and speeches are accompanied in several instances by transcripts and other supplementary material. These materials are part of the Zbigniew Brzezinski papers, which are held by the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress.
- Contributor: Brzezinski, Zbigniew
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material