Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Diagram of all space and time
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Clara Barton, diary entry, March 11, 1852, revealing her ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Interview with Julia Child
- Stars and stripes forever
- Transfigured Wind
- Sketch from Samuel F. B. Morse's diary (analysis of painting of ...
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Interview with Ambassador Lawrence S. Eagleburger
- Clara Barton, special passport, February 5, 1898, to proceed to ...
- Lungshar Chanju (H0206, Part 1)
- Photograph of the Gutenburg Bible, Library of Congress, November...
- Roger Reynolds at the Tate Modern Gallery, London, England
- James Madison, “Lycian Confederacy,” in “Of Ancient and Modern ...
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Helmuth (William Helmuth) Mathée ...
- Letter, Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, 1907
- Letter from Archibald MacLeish to Franklin D. Roosevelt, May 28,...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Almanac Singers, June 19, 1942
- If with all your hearts / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Mexican American Song
- Letter, Clara Barton to her father, May 19, 1861, stating her ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Indians of North America Remove Contributor: Oblinger, Uriah W. (Uriah Wesley) Remove Subject: Fillmore County Remove Subject: Dewolf, Eliza Remove
- Contributor: Oblinger, Mattie V. (Martha Virginia Thomas) - Roesch, Ella (Ella Ermina Oblinger) - Oblinger, Uriah W. (Uriah Wesley)
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 1873-02-09