Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips (right) with her daughter ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Thomas Jefferson, first page of his Notes on Debates in the ...
- Hospital Notebook: After the battle at White Oaks Church ...
- Page from Patent of O. & W. Wright Flying Machine, May 22, 1906
- Entries for April 6, 9 and 14, 1865, including Lee's surrender ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Almanac Singers, June 19, 1942
- Page from photograph album, World War I, Palestine and Sinai, ...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- Notebook by Alexander Graham Bell, from April 18, 1876 to ...
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
- Portrait of Elsie Rackstraw, September 18, 1950
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Mathematical homework, LeRoy W. Gresham, September 20, 1863
- Gerhard class
- Lungshar Chanju (H0206, Part 1)
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Carrie Fulton Phillips, relating ...
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- Jefferson Davis, proclamation of general pardon and amnesty to ...
- List of vessels commissioned as privateers, 1861
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- 'He came home safe' (notebook #94, p.26)
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- James Madison, first page of autobiography, [1830-1831].
- Personal account of Isabelle Mathée describing her reaction upon...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Indians of North America Remove Sites and Collection: Voices of Civil Rights Remove
The events of the U.S. Civil Rights Movement are documented through personal stories, oral histories, and photographs collected by the "Voices of Civil Rights" project, and marks the arrival of these materials to the Library.
- Date: 2005-02-24