- Newspaper reports of Frederick Douglass's marriage to Helen ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Entries for April 6, 9 and 14, 1865, including Lee's surrender ...
- First page of a list of code words created by Warren G. Harding ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Interview with Ambassador Lawrence S. Eagleburger
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Helmuth (William Helmuth) Mathée ...
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- Letter, John Jones Gresham to Mary E. Gresham expressing love ...
- New Year's Day and Emancipation Proclamation, January 1, 1863
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Sketch of the Atlantic oceanic cable system by Samuel F. B. ...
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Interview with Julia Child
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- Postcard, Wilbur Wright to Orville Wright, September 1908
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- Perceptions or Senses: Wounds of the heart (notebook #86, p.10)
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- Whitman's Butterfly LC #220
- The Soul (notebook #94, p.200)
- Letter, LeRoy W. Gresham to his uncle commenting on the war and ...
- Articles of Incorporation of the American Association of the Red...
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- A signal from Mars
- U. S. Signal Corps Contract with the Wright Brothers, February ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: United States. Army Remove Location: England Remove Contributor: Baldwin, William Hines Remove
William Hines Baldwin Collection in the Veterans History Project Database (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Contributor: Baldwin, William Hines
- Original Format: Personal Narratives - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2002-01-01