- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Letter, John Jones Gresham to Richard Colden Ketchum on college ...
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Interview with Archer K. Blood (Blood Telegram)
- C. W. Reed to mother, August 4, 1863
- Bessie Jaffey's notes of Nelson Algren's staff meeting on ...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Alan Lomax, ca. January 1941
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Carrie Fulton Phillips, returning ...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- C. W. Reed, watercolor of Union soldier in 5th Corps
- Interview with Ambassador Chas W. Freeman Jr. (interpreter ...
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- Letter, Hershel V. Johnson to John Jones Gresham regarding the ...
- Carl Sagan home movies of childhood
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Perceptions or Senses: Wounds of the heart (notebook #86, p.10)
- Title page, LeRoy W. Gresham diary, 1865
- Photograph of the Declaration of Independence, May 16, 1942
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Memo from Alan Lomax to Harold Spivacke, January 20, 1942
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Sound recordings and manuscripts that document the musical heritage and cultural traditions of the Hispano residents of the portion of the Northern Rio Grande region of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, collected by Juan B. Rael in 1940.
- Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina - Anaya, Nieves - Archuleta, Ricardo - Arellano, Esequiel - Arellano, Narciso - Cantú, José Ignacio - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo - Espinosa, Rosabel L. - García, Pedro (Guitarist) - Lobato, Julián - Lobato, Salom - Mares, Remigio - Martínez Y Lavadi, Samuel - Medina, Esteban (Singer) - Montoya, Luis - Romero, Alfredo - Trujillo, Amado - Rael, Juan Bautista - Lamadrid, Enrique R.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material