- Title Page of Hurston's brief 1931 Negro football skit, 'Forty ...
- John Lomax
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- Courtship letter, Arthur W. Machen to Minnie Gresham, May 21, ...
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
- Dated envelope from Warren G. Harding’s U.S. Senate office, from...
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- W. E. "Doc" Van Alstine's Oregon circus memories, including ...
- Page of Hurston's 1931 satiric legal sketch, 'Lawing and ...
- The Soul (notebook #94, p.200)
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- At Antietam (notebook #101, p.12)
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Frederick Douglass's opinion of Abraham Lincoln, 1865. Autograph...
- Pamphlet, First Aid Department, American National Red Cross, ...
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- Hospital Notebook: After the battle at White Oaks Church ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- 'What Hath God Wrought?' first official telegram sent by Morse ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina Remove Subject: Decimas, Spanish American Remove
Sound recordings and manuscripts that document the musical heritage and cultural traditions of the Hispano residents of the portion of the Northern Rio Grande region of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, collected by Juan B. Rael in 1940.
- Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina - Anaya, Nieves - Archuleta, Ricardo - Arellano, Esequiel - Arellano, Narciso - Cantú, José Ignacio - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo - Espinosa, Rosabel L. - García, Pedro (Guitarist) - Lobato, Julián - Lobato, Salom - Mares, Remigio - Martínez Y Lavadi, Samuel - Medina, Esteban (Singer) - Montoya, Luis - Romero, Alfredo - Trujillo, Amado - Rael, Juan Bautista - Lamadrid, Enrique R.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material