- Chart of the system of signs for 'Morse' code, ca. 1837.
- Pamphlet, First Aid Department, American National Red Cross, ...
- A signal from Mars
- Clara Barton, War Lecture, ca. 1866, describing her decision to ...
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
- Sketch of the Atlantic oceanic cable system by Samuel F. B. ...
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Rural street scene from Hurston's 1931 sketch, 'Woofing'
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- At Antietam (notebook #101, p.12)
- Diary entry, Orville Wright, December 17, 1903
- Cast list for Hurston's 1930 three act comedy, De Turkey and De ...
- Texas pioneer woman Mrs. Samantha Jane Turney from Arkansas ...
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Letter, John Jones Gresham to Mary E. Gresham expressing love ...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, September 8, 1950
- Letter, LeRoy W. Gresham to his uncle commenting on the war and ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, March 29, 1946
- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- C. W. Reed’s Medal of Honor, second design
- Draft sketch for Hardtack and Coffee
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Taft identifies two kinds of abolitionists, both fighting for ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina Remove
Sound recordings and manuscripts that document the musical heritage and cultural traditions of the Hispano residents of the portion of the Northern Rio Grande region of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, ...
- Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina - Anaya, Nieves - Archuleta, Ricardo - Arellano, Esequiel - Arellano, Narciso - Cantú, José Ignacio - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo - Espinosa, Rosabel L. - García, Pedro (Guitarist) - Lobato, Julián - Lobato, Salom - Mares, Remigio - Martínez Y Lavadi, Samuel - Medina, Esteban (Singer) - Montoya, Luis - Romero, Alfredo - Trujillo, Amado - Rael, Juan Bautista - Lamadrid, Enrique R.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material