- Portrait of Elsie Rackstraw, September 18, 1950
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Dated envelope from Warren G. Harding’s U.S. Senate office, from...
- Interview with Russell Sveda (being gay in the Foreign Service)
- 'He came home safe' (notebook #94, p.26)
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- C. W. Reed’s Medal of Honor, second design
- Frederick Douglass to William Lloyd Garrison reporting on his ...
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Frederick Douglass's tribute to John Brown, 1860. Typescript.
- Whitman's Butterfly LC #220
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- 'Opening scene, Stephen Kelen d'Oxilion Presents Polk County: A...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Interview with Alfred Leroy Atherton Jr. (Sadat assassination)
- John Lomax
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Letter from J. J. Dosher, Weather Bureau, to Wilbur Wright, ...
- Diagram of all space and time
- Taft predicts that a third of the wounded in area hospitals will...
- 'The Library of Congress and the War,' by Luther Harris Evans, ...
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- The Soul (notebook #94, p.200)
- Typed document, 'The Chief Industries of the American Colony at ...
- Texas pioneer woman Mrs. Samantha Jane Turney from Arkansas ...
- Entries for April 6, 9 and 14, 1865, including Lee's surrender ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Anaya, Nieves Remove Subject: Christmas Plays, Spanish Remove
Sound recordings and manuscripts that document the musical heritage and cultural traditions of the Hispano residents of the portion of the Northern Rio Grande region of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, collected by Juan B. Rael in 1940.
- Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina - Anaya, Nieves - Archuleta, Ricardo - Arellano, Esequiel - Arellano, Narciso - Cantú, José Ignacio - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo - Espinosa, Rosabel L. - García, Pedro (Guitarist) - Lobato, Julián - Lobato, Salom - Mares, Remigio - Martínez Y Lavadi, Samuel - Medina, Esteban (Singer) - Montoya, Luis - Romero, Alfredo - Trujillo, Amado - Rael, Juan Bautista - Lamadrid, Enrique R.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material