Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Roll of Missing Soldiers, No. 3, May 1, 1866, displayed at post ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Agreement with Alfred Vail and others regarding development of ...
- Portrait of Elsie Rackstraw, September 18, 1950
- Over There, 1917
- Grand Entry
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- Thomas Jefferson, drawing for his gravestone, with epitaph, ...
- Photograph of the Declaration of Independence, May 16, 1942
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- If with all your hearts / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Brochure, Alexander Graham Bell's School of Vocal Physiology, ...
- Letter from J. J. Dosher, Weather Bureau, to Wilbur Wright, ...
- Casey Stengel, 1915
- Frederick Douglass to James G. Blaine concerning a U.S. naval ...
- Mathematical homework, LeRoy W. Gresham, September 20, 1863
- Lungshar Chanju (H0206, Part 1)
- First battle of Bull Run/Manassas and aftermath, July 21-23, ...
- Title page of Bits of Camp Life
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- Taft reflects on his life and family on his 56th birthday, ...
- Clara Barton, special passport, February 5, 1898, to proceed to ...
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
Results 1 - 1 of 1
- Contributor: American Colony - Vester, Bertha Spafford
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 1881
Look inside: 414 results