Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
- Issac Caramony's Regalia
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- Draft letter, Clara Barton to Louis Appia, May 17, 1877, ...
- Frederick Douglass's tribute to John Brown, 1860. Typescript.
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Transfigured Wind
- Receipt, Carrie Fulton Phillips, for purchase of a Cadillac, ...
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- Hethu'shka Dancer at Library of Congress Neptune Plaza Concert
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Almanac Singers, June 19, 1942
- Photograph of Carl Sandburg, J.G. Randall and Alan Lomax, August...
- Postcard, Wilbur Wright to Orville Wright, September 1908
- Page from Patent of O. & W. Wright Flying Machine, May 22, 1906
- Maine base ball club, 1898
- Interview with Julia Child
- Clara Barton, diary notes, ca. December 1862-January 1863, ...
- Articles of Incorporation of the American Association of the Red...
- Mexican American Song
- Death of Willie Lincoln, February 20, 1862
- Lungshar Chanju (H0206, Part 1)
- Letter, December 11, 1883, from Andersonville survivor Prentice ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Photograph of Wright Glider taken by Octave Chanute, Kitty Hawk,...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Ralph Ellison hears about an invisible man in Florence, South ...
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Europe Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Ackerman, Carl W. (Carl William) Remove
Journalist, educator, and public relations consultant. Correspondence, diaries, speeches and writings, family papers, scrapbooks, clippings, and other papers relating chiefly to Ackerman's career as a journalist and dean of Columbia University School of Journalism.
- Contributor: Ackerman, Carl W. (Carl William) - Ackerman, Carl W.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 1833