Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Invitation, Theodore Vail and AT&T to Alexander Graham Bell, ...
- Interview with L. Bruce Laingen (Iran hostage)
- Issac Caramony's Regalia
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Dated envelope from Warren G. Harding’s U.S. Senate office, from...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Letter, Richard M. Johnston to Alexander H. Stephens with ...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter, Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, 1907
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Over There, 1917
- Interview with Ambassador Chas W. Freeman Jr. (interpreter ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Passions of life (notebook #86, p.12)
- Texas pioneer woman Mrs. Samantha Jane Turney from Arkansas ...
- Diary entry, LeRoy W. Gresham, noting the start of Gen. William ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Letter, former slave Allen Stephens to Alexander H. Stephens ...
- Thomas Jefferson, first page of his Notes on Debates in the ...
- C. W. Reed’s Medal of Honor, second design
- Clara Barton, special passport, February 5, 1898, to proceed to ...
- New Year's Day and Emancipation Proclamation, January 1, 1863
- Cover page of forty-one-page letter from Warren G. Harding to ...
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- James Madison, first page of autobiography, [1830-1831].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Europe Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Garrett, Robert Remove
Garrett family of Baltimore, Md. Family members represented include Robert Garrett, railroad official, financier, and merchant, and his son John W. Garrett, railroad official and financier. Correspondence, business documents, and other papers relating to mercantile affairs in Baltimore, Maryland, and to Robert Garrett & Sons and the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
- Contributor: Garrett, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 1778