Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Letter, Salmon P. Chase to Edwin M. Stanton, encouraging him to ...
- Letter from Rachel Jackson to Andrew Jackson, February 10, 1814.
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Titan Master : book I
- Diary entry, August 2, 1847, Jedediah Hotchkiss, with map ...
- Hollis Stabler's Regalia
- Alan Lomax Collection, Manuscripts, British Isles, 1950-1958
- Whipman's Regalia
- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- Edwin M. Stanton's commission as associate justice of the U. S. ...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Journal, April 27-May 2, 1803, kept by James Monroe in Paris ...
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
- Mexican American Song
- Bernstein, 1936.
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Letter, Richard M. Johnston to Alexander H. Stephens with ...
- Annotated page of Hurston's 1925 experimental musical, Meet the ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Roll of Missing Soldiers, No. 3, May 1, 1866, displayed at post ...
- Diary entry, LeRoy W. Gresham, noting the start of Gen. William ...
- At Antietam (notebook #101, p.12)
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
- Letter, Thomas B. Gresham to John Jones Gresham while stationed ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
Results: 1-3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove
Loc.gov Congress.gov Copyright.gov Menu ☰ Discover Catalogs & Finding Aids Search the Library's catalog records. Formats Audio Recordings Books Films, Videos Legislation Manuscripts/Mixed Material Maps Notated Music Newspapers Periodicals Personal Narratives Photos, Prints, Drawings Software,
- Contributor: Lincoln, Abraham - Seward, William
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Web Pages
- Date: 1864
Common Language, Separate Voices - John Bull and Uncle Sam: Four Centuries of British-American Relations
Although the US and England share the same language, these documents show the divergent uses and perspectives of English.
- Contributor: Kipling, Rudyard
- Date: 2010-07-22
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Catalog 2
- Exhibitions 1
- John Bull and Uncle Sam: Four Centuries of British American Relations | Exhibitions - Library of Congress 1
- Music Division 1
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana 1
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division 1
- American Memory 1
- Ask A Librarian 1
- Research and Reference Services 1