Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Photographic post card, Carrie Fulton Phillips and friends in ...
- Union prisoners at Salisbury, N.C. Sarony, Major, & Knapp, 1863
- Letter from Alexander Graham Bell to Mabel Hubbard Bell, ...
- Chapter from Frederick Douglass's autobiography, Life and Times ...
- Roll of Missing Soldiers, No. 3, May 1, 1866, displayed at post ...
- Hebritas, hebritas de oro
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
- Thomas Jefferson, first page of his Notes on Debates in the ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, 1/9/1863
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Stage performer George Nagle tells interviewer Terry Roth about ...
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Letter, Alexander H. Stephens to Walter Staples on congressional...
- 1939 Southern Recording Trip Fieldnotes
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Death of Willie Lincoln, February 20, 1862
- Over There, 1917
- New Year's Day and Emancipation Proclamation, January 1, 1863
- Maine base ball club, 1898
- Title page of Bits of Camp Life
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Scenic view of the Eastern Shore, Recollections of a Long Life ...
- Letter, Richard M. Johnston to Alexander H. Stephens with ...
- U. S. Signal Corps Contract with the Wright Brothers, February ...
- If with all your hearts / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Swedish Remove
- Contributor: American Colony - Vester, Bertha Spafford
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 1881
Look inside: 414 results