Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Hollis Stabler's Regalia
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Morse's vote tally regarding House of Representatives backing ...
- Acts and Resolutions of the First Session of the Provisional ...
- Lyrics to the hymn 'It is Well With my Soul' by Horatio Gates ...
- Pow-Wow Banner
- Diagram of all space and time
- Letter, admirer Elizabeth Craig to Alexander H. Stephens ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Host Drum
- Letter, Alexander Graham Bell to Mabel Hubbard Bell, October 5, ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Dorothy Sara Lee and Emcee Clifford Wolfe, Sr
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Helmuth (William Helmuth) Mathée ...
- Passport description, former CSA Secretary of War George Wythe ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Whitman's Butterfly LC #220
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Letter, Clara Barton to nephew Bernard Vassall, February 13, ...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847