Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Lyrics to the hymn 'It is Well With my Soul' by Horatio Gates ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Almanac Singers, June 19, 1942
- Anatole of Paris
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Carl Sagan home movies of childhood
- Interview with Russell Sveda (being gay in the Foreign Service)
- Frederick Douglass's last major speech, 'Lessons of the Hour,' a...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Photograph of Wright Glider taken by Octave Chanute, Kitty Hawk,...
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- C. W. Reed, Plan of the Gettysburg Battle Ground (1864)
- Felix Mendelssohn Manuscripts and Resources for Research at the ...
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Receipt, Carrie Fulton Phillips, for purchase of a Cadillac, ...
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Letter, John Jones Gresham to Mary E. Gresham expressing love ...
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- "Life History of C. W. Wimster, Turpentine Man," Tampa, Florida,...
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- Lincoln funeral march
- Taft predicts that a third of the wounded in area hospitals will...
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Downes, Olin Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847
Ernest Bloch was a Swiss-born composer, violinist, conductor and photographer. The collection, which documents his life and work, includes manuscripts (music and lecture material), correspondence, business and financial papers, photographs, programs, promotional material, clippings, writings about Ernest Bloch, personal papers, and printed matter.
- Contributor: Bloch, Ernest
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music