Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Diagram of all space and time
- A signal from Mars
- Rural street scene from Hurston's 1931 sketch, 'Woofing'
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Clara Barton, War Lecture, ca. 1866, describing her decision to ...
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips (right) with her daughter ...
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Interview with Alfred Leroy Atherton Jr. (Sadat assassination)
- Acts and Resolutions of the First Session of the Provisional ...
- Dorothy Sara Lee and Emcee Clifford Wolfe, Sr
- Photograph of Charles Wellington Reed in uniform
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Courtship letter, Arthur W. Machen to Minnie Gresham, May 21, ...
- James Madison, “Lycian Confederacy,” in “Of Ancient and Modern ...
- Old Chisholm Trail
- Letter, John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, February 25, 1825, ...
- Lungshar Chanju (H0206, Part 1)
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Memo from Alan Lomax to Harold Spivacke, January 20, 1942
- Letter from J. J. Dosher, Weather Bureau, to Wilbur Wright, ...
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, March 29, 1946
- Receipt, Carrie Fulton Phillips, for purchase of a Cadillac, ...
- Susan B. Anthony to Frederick Douglass concerning the 40th ...
- Maine base ball club, 1898
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Foreign Relations Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Authors Remove Location: Spain Remove
Eugenio María de Hostos, Puerto Rican nationalist, writer, and educator and his son, Eugenio Carlos de Hostos, militrary officer. Correspondence, family papers, photographs, miscellaneous papers, a diary of Eugenio María de Hostos, and papers relating to the renovation of the castle of Sotomayor in Pontevedra, Spain.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 1865