- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai - Hashimoto, Ransai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854