- [Base map of Alabama].
- China-India border.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove Sites and Collection: Geography and Map Division Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai - Hashimoto, Ransai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854