- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The city of New York.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- China-India border.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854