- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854