- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639