- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Liberia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- New Zealand.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639