- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- China-India border.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Inner Mongolia Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1697