- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861