- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861