- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Liberia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861