- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861