- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639