- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863