- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Antietam, Battle Of, MD Remove Language: Ng Remove
Conveys the placement of Union and Confederate forces in Washington County, Md., around Sharpsburg during the Battle of Antietam on September 17, 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861