- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775