- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of Cairo.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Location: Boston Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775