- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Subject: Boston Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775