- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- China-India border.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639