- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639