- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- China-India border.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756