- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of Cairo.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- China-India border.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Pacific Ocean Remove Location: Federation Remove
"Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller..." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775