- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- China-India border.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: British Remove Subject: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756