- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Canada Remove Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. Hand colored. "Longitude occidentale du prémier méridien." Relief shown pictorially. Watermarks: [A group of 3 crescents and a fleur-de-lis over the letters AS] LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 134 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775