- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2009 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Baltimore Remove
NOAA joins OpSail 2000, a maritime celebration for the millennium / Catalog Record Only
Each map shows OpSail 2000 (tall ships) events and viewing areas, May-July 2000. Relief shown by hachures on some maps. Depths shown by contours, gradient tints, and soundings. "This publication was especially designed for the eight ports of OpSail 2000." Includes text, notes, 2 OpSail 2000 route maps, col. ill., and agency insignia.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2000