- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The city of New York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Online Text Remove Subject: Hartford County (Conn.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures on some maps. LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 3989 Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vendor: John Carbonell ...
- Contributor: Baker & Tilden - Kellogg & Bulkeley - Case, Lockwood & Brainard Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1869
Look inside: 74 results