- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639