- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Liberia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove Sites and Collection: Civil War Maps Remove Location: Arlington County Remove
Partial cadastral map showing some householders' names, individual buildings, and vegetation. Relief shown by contours and hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Also covers Virginia shoreline zone. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by D. McClelland, Blanchard & Mohun, Hugh B. Sweeny, and Thos. Blagden, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the District of Columbia." Oriented ...
- Contributor: Boschke, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861