- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir - E. Sachse & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861