- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:10,600. Oriented with north toward the right. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1313 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776