- London &c. actually surveyed
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1484