- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1484