- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New Zealand.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Blackinton Remove
Bird's-eye-view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (Lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1889