- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Boston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 277 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1; 710/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Armstrong & Co. (Boston, Mass.) - Riverside Press (Cambridge, Mass.) - Bailey, O. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877