- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- New Zealand.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Newfoundland Remove
Scale ca. 1:58,500; 2,000 toises = 77 mm. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 681 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651; 700
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755