- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove Subject: Canada Remove Subject: Newfoundland and Labrador Remove
Scale ca. 1:58,500; 2,000 toises = 77 mm. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 681 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651; 700
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755