- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- New Zealand.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Merrimac, Mass.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the American routes & the battles indicated by Lt. Brereton's ordiance. Pen-and-ink and watercolor mounted on linen. Copy of a map taken from the portfolio of Gen. Arista after the battle of May 9th 1846 at the Resaca de la Palma. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 973 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Berlandier, Luis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846