- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove Location: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1585
Look inside: 5 results