- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove Location: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results