- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1585-09
Look inside: 5 results